We keep statistics for all sorts of things from July 1- June 30th every year. One of the most important statistic for us is the number and type of publications that come from researchers utilizing our core facility. We are hoping with the second site Downtown, 3 more pieces of equipment, and new hires we can continue to increase publications that come from our core. Here are the known papers from this year.
- Harkey, AF, Watkins, JR, Olex, AL, DiNapoli, KT, Lewis, DR, Fetrow, JS, Binder, BMc, and Muday, GK (2018) Identification of transcriptional and receptor networks that control root responses to ethylene using time course transcriptomics. Plant Physiology. 176: 2095-2118
- Watkins, JM, Chapman, JM, and Muday, GK (2017) Abscisic acid-induced reactive oxygen species are modulated by flavonols to control stomata aperture. Plant Physiology. 175, 1807-1825.
- Jenks, MZ, Fairfield, H, Johnson, EC, Morrison, RJ, Muday, GK (2017) Sex steroid hormones, estradiol and dihydrotestosterone, regulate leptin transcription and protein synthesis and secretion in 3T3-L1 Adipocytes. Scientific Reports 15:8232
- Mandel SJ, Shoaf ML, Braco JT, Silver WL and Johnson EC (2018) Behavioral Aversion to AITC Requires Both Painless and dTRPA1 in Drosophila. Front. Neural Circuits 12:45. doi: 10.3389/fncir.2018.00045
- Keith Bonin, Amanda Smelser, Naike Salvador Moreno, George Holzwarth, Kevin Wang, Preston Levy, Pierre-Alexandre Vidi, “Structured illumination to spatially map chromatin motions,” J. Biomed. Opt. 23(5), 056007 (2018), doi: 10.1117/1.JBO.23.5.056007.
- Mitochondria-targeted Probes for Imaging Protein Sulfenylation. Holmila RJ, Vance SA, Chen X, Wu H, Shukla K, Bharadwaj MS, Mims J, Wary Z, Marrs G, Singh R, Molina AJ, Poole LB, King SB, Furdui CM. Sci Rep. 2018 Apr 27;8(1):6635.
- Loss of Elongation-Like Factor 1 Spontaneously Induces Diverse, RNase H-Related Suppressor Mutations in Schizosaccharomyces pombe. Bahjat F. Marayati, Alena L. Drayton, James F. Tucker, Reid H. Huckabee, Alicia M. Anderson, James B. Pease, Clifford W. Zeyl and Ke Zhang. GENETICS Early online May 29, 2018
- Vidi PA, Anderson KA, Chen H, Anderson R, Salvador-Moreno N, Mora DC, Poutasse C, Laurienti PJ, Daniel SS, Arcury TA. “Personal samplers of bioavailable pesticides integrated with a hair follicle assay of DNA damage to assess environmental exposures and their associated risks in children.” Mutant Res 2017 Oc; 822:27-33
Keep getting that data Deacs!